- Are you aged 21 or over? Yes
- Have you accumulated more than 8 penalty points in the last 3 years? No
- Have you been disqualified from driving in the past 3 years? No
- Have you had more than two fault claims or accidents in the last 3 years? No
- Have you held a full and valid driving licence applicable to the vehicle for no less than 12 months? Yes
- Is any prosecution or police enquiry pending? No
The Customer is the private individual or company as specified in the CUSTOMER section of the Vehicle Loan Form. The Supplying Dealership is the company named at the top of the Loan Agreement. The
Vehicle is the vehicle described in the VEHICLE section of the Loan Agreement.
- The Customer agrees that the Vehicle will not be taken outside mainland Great Britain or British isle on which the loan commenced.
- The Supplying Dealership has no liability whatsoever for property carried or left in the Vehicle, including property left in the Vehicle on return to the Supplying Dealership.
- The Vehicle must not be used:
(a) for carrying passengers or goods for hire or reward, racing, pacemaking, reliability trial, speed testing.
(b) for any unlawful purpose.
(c) for carrying more passengers than it was originally designed to carry.
(d) if any mechanical failure or structural damage to the Vehicle may cause further damage.
(e) by any person not licenced to drive the Vehicle or any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The customer agrees to ensure the Vehicle returns to the Supplying Dealership at the end of the loan period at the same fuel level as at the commencement of the loan.
- Where the Customer has undertaken to self-insure the Vehicle, then this cover must be for the full duration of the loan and fully comprehensive.The Customer then agrees to fully indemnify the Supplying
Dealership where there is any shortfall in the difference between the Supplying Dealership's loss and the Customer's insurance payment or if the insurance company fails to pay out for any reason.
- The Customer is liable to pay for any loss that the Supplying Dealership may sustain as a result of the wilful action of the Customer or any other loss that may arise for whatever reason during the loan
period. Where the person signing this agreement on behalf of the Customer is not the Customer, they warrant that they are authorised to sign for the Customer, and is jointly and severally liable with the Customer
under this agreement.
- The Customer agrees to return the Vehicle on request by the Supplying Dealership, regardless of any agreed return date.If the Customer fails to respond to a reasonable request for the return of the Vehicle,
then the Supplying Dealership is entitled to repossess the Vehicle.
- The Customer has no powers to authorise any repairs to the Vehicle and any driver of the Vehicle may not hold themselves out to be the servant or agent of the Supplying Dealership for any purpose
- The Customer is liable as the owner of the Vehicle for any road traffic offence which is notified regarding an offence during the loan period.This shall be for both fines and penalty points awarded. The Customer is further liable for any parking fines whether these have been imposed by a person, local authority or indeed as a result of unauthorised parking on private land. The customer also agrees to be liable to the
Supplying Dealership for any charges relating to the London Congestion Charging Scheme, which are advertised at cclondon.com. The Customer further agrees that their credit or debit card may be debited to cover all costs as outlined above, including any administrative charges levied in respect of any offence.
- The Customer agrees:
(a) to inform the Supplying Dealership immediately where any damage is sustained to the Vehicle or if the Vehicle develops any faults then the Supplying Dealership must be given the opportunity to effect
(b) to secure the Vehicle when unattended and take reasonable steps to avoid potential losses.
(c) to carry out regular checks on fluid levels, tyre pressures and bulbs.
(d) to obtain names and addresses of third parties and witnesses in the event of damage or potential loss.
(e) to return the Vehicle promptly as agreed to the Supplying Dealership's address, during business hours in a clean condition, together with all of the Vehicle's fittings and accessories and indemnify the
Supplying Dealership for the cost of replacement of any missing items or for any cleaning costs. It is a breach of this agreement for the Customer to fail to return the Vehicle to the Supplying Dealership at the end
of the loan period and the damages payable for such breach will be the rental charges that would be payable by the Supplying Dealership to replace the Vehicle for the period concerned.
(f) to safeguard the Supplying Dealership's interests in the event of any accident involving the vehicle, by obtaining the names and addresses of all relevant drivers and witnesses, securing the vehicle, and where
appropriate notifying the police.
(g) that this agreement is not assignable by the customer.
(h) that this document (together with any agreed attachment hereto) contains the entire understanding between the parties and that no addition or alteration of the terms shall be valid unless made in writing and
signed by the duly authorised officer of the Supplying Dealership.
(i) that they are not entering into this agreement on the basis of any warranty or representation by the Supplying Dealership.
(j) The failure of the Supplying Dealership to enforce any term of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of its rights hereunder.
(k) Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle.
- The Supplying Dealership may end this agreement immediately if the Customer is in breach of any provision of paragraph 3 or for any other serious breach of this agreement. The Supplying Dealership retains any other rights and remedies provided by law.If the Supplying Dealership exercises its right under this paragraph it shall have the right to repossess the Vehicle and the Customer will not have any right to
- In the event that the Customer continues to operate the Vehicle after the Supplying Dealership has terminated the agreement under paragraph 11 then the customer acknowledges and agrees that the
Supplying Dealership shall have the right to notify the police the Vehicle has been stolen.
Additional conditions where the Supplying Dealership has arranged insurance cover
A1. All Customers and drivers must provide truthful answers to the Supplying Dealership's insurance underwriting questions and must not withhold any information that may be relevant to the underwriters
decision to provide cover.
A2. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Supplying Dealership in full if as a result of the above term the Supplying Dealership suffers any losses.
A3. The Customer agrees to pay the agreed insurance excess in full, immediately following a potential insurance claim.
A4. The Customer acknowledges that in the event of a claim all of the information provided by the Customer will be made available to the insurers who may pass this information to central registers for use in assessing future insurance claims.
A5. This contract is subject to and deemed to include the terms, conditions and limitations of the Supplying Dealership's insurance policy, a copy of which may be inspected at the offices of the Supplying Dealership.